Don't Leave Money on the Table While House Hunting!
Workshop is for eligibility for incentives in Baltimore City
Take advantage of loans and grant programs offered by CHAI, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, the State of Maryland and local lenders.
Come to a CHAI Homebuyer Education Workshop
$100 per household to attend. (A household is either 1 individual or 2 people purchasing a home together.)
Pre-registration/sign-in starts at 5:45 p.m.
No children, please.
1. Intro to homebuyer education
2. The housing counseling process
3. Credit reports and repair
4. The mortgage pre-approval process
5. Choosing a new home/Real Estate agent
6. Contract of sale
7. Mortgage financing and appraisal
8. Home inspections
9. Getting to settlement
10. What happens post-purchase
11. The renovation process
Please call Home Ownership at 410-500-5309 with any questions